Sunday, September 13, 2009

Change of plans...

I didn't get to run the 5k on Saturday. It's all good- I got to spend a "bonus" night with my girls. But it did throw off my training schedule for the week, since I only ran Tuesday and Thursday in anticipation of the race.

This morning, I was already out the door when I realized that the battery my iPod (a necessary accessory!) was so low that the sound was distorted. I turned back to grab my husband's iPod, but his charge was also extremely low. I ended up using my youngest daughter's iPod which, fortunately, nearly mimicked my own play list.

My route was 3 miles, but I struggled a bit and had to take a couple of short walking breaks. I've decided that 3 runs in one week isn't enough to maintain my schedule. Time to get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment