Saturday, September 5, 2009

I didn't write much this week, but I have been running. In fact, I'm about finished with the first week of the 5k training program.

I ran with Jet on Wednesday - good run, but still about .25mi. longer than we intended. I was on my own on Friday. The run was pretty solid, but the humidity was a killer. I'm ready for my training to NOT include days that reach over 100 degrees or any type of humidity!

I went today as well. I felt like I needed to do two days in a row, not just to make sure I did enough runs this week, but to make sure I can push myself without a day of rest in between. I was off to a good start, but the not-so-distant thunder and lightning caused me to cut my run short - only 1 mile today. I guess that means I get to try again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment